Casseo Ltd is a leading Business Change & Project Management Consultancy business operating throughout Ireland and UK and specialising in the delivery of Business Change Initiatives for our clients. One of our clients is a leading Financial Services business and undergoing a major Digital Transformation & to support that initiative; we have an immediate requirement for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join our team on an initial 6 month day-rate contract assignment (highly likely to be extended).
You will support the design, development and delivery of technological solutions in line with the overall IT business strategy. You will have a successful track record of supporting project teams in delivering complex information system projects, using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies. For this role experience with financial software and MS Azure is important.
- Understand Business Needs, specify business requirements and implement recommendations for increasing effectiveness and efficiency.
- Capture the Business Requirements, and provide documented record of the requirements
- Co-ordinate Review and Sign off of the Business Requirements Documents (BRDs) with the Key Stakeholders prior to handover to the Technical and or Implementation Teams in conjunction with the Project Manager
- Analysis of complex situations, and the ability to provide alternative solutions and recommendations – this may require the BA to challenge existing ways of working and processes therein
- Highlight and record any Risks and Issues that are identified and work with the Project Manager or PMO to have these recorded and tracked in the appropriate registers
- Ability to create Use Cases, User Stories and Process Flow Diagrams to document and map complex business processes and solutions
- Development of Functional and Non- Functional Specifications to align with the Business Requirements
- Co-ordinate Requirements, Solution and Process Design walkthroughs with Key Stakeholders in order to ensure the Solution will meet the Business Expectations once it is implemented
- Ability to collaborate with developers during the technical design and implementation stages to ensure the effective implementation of projects
- Work with UAT teams during the testing stage to ensure that the documented requirements have been delivered, and are ready for deployment
- Provide post implementation support where necessary until the solution is fully embedded within the Organisation both from a process and IT perspective
- 6 years’ experience in a Business Analysis role
- Successful track record in delivering high quality business requirements documentation and process mapping
- Proven ability to translate customer requirements into tangible project deliverables
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience of Microsoft products such as Azure, MS Project and Visio
- Ability to form relationships with stakeholders across the organisation and with Third Party Suppliers where necessary
- Experience with finance software projects is desirable
- Experience of using and interacting with Jira for project delivery
- Computer Science or relevant Business Degree