Casseo Ltd is a leading Business Change & Project Management Consultancy business operating throughout Ireland and UK and specialising in the delivery of Business Change Initiatives for our clients. One of our clients is a specialist solutions provider in the Irish Financial Services market and offers a fast-pasted, dynamic work environment where continuous innovation is paramount to keeping the business at the forefront in their chosen field and we have an immediate requirement for an experienced IT/Digital Project Manager to join our team on an initial 6-8 month day-rate contract (highly likely to extend)
Our client is undergoing a major technology transformation & transitioning/adopting a “Cloud First” for all new Solutions as part of their eCommerce strategy in delivering Government services; enhanced range of financial services and retail operations. The team is critical to building the technology and data capability that underpins these core services. This is a dynamic, diverse and rapidly evolving IT environment and as such, highly skilled individuals are required to manage complex Project initiatives that span one or multiple strategic priorities / functional areas.
As a Project Manager, you will be delegated by the relevant Project Steering Group to manage a Project or Projects on a day-to-day basis, within agreed constraints of Time, Cost, Quality and Scope. You will be responsible for the management of the full end-to-end delivery of the project from definition through to execution and closure. The resulting products and/or services must be capable of achieving the benefits as defined in the Business Case
- Use best practice governance methodology to manage and deliver project initiatives (Waterfall & Agile).
- Contribute to creation of business cases, project charters, proposals, quotes, estimates and project budgets
- Ensure the required resources are identified and available to the project in conjunction with PMO.
- Provide clear and concise status reporting regarding project planning, project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks and issues, and budgets
- Prepare and issue status reports (including Weekly Update Reports, Steering Reports, Closure Reports etc.) on agreed schedules to the Steering Group and PMO
- Accept full project lifecycle ownership across assigned projects / programs
- Monitor, track and control risks, issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables and provide appropriate mitigations as required
- Manage stakeholder involvement throughout the project to ensure success
- Provide leadership in promoting collaboration and communication across teams
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Min 8 years proven experience managing complex IT Cloud-based projects in a Financial Services organisation/environment.
Proven track-record of delivering projects across different streams including IT (Primary); Business Operations/Distribution Channels; Technical Support Services etc, on time/budget in accordance with pre-agreed quality metrics.
Experience leading, motivating and managing various project sizes, including internal and external resources
Possess strong interpersonal and presentation skills across all levels with ability to influence
Strong project financial management skills with a solid understanding of the tech-stack & architecture requirements to deliver optimum solutions into a web/mobile/cloud based environment.
Education, Professional Qualifications
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or equivalent preferred
- Formal Project Management qualification (e.g. PMI) would be an advantage
If interested; forward your CV together with details of availability to email@example.com and one of our Talent Management team will be in touch.