Casseo Ltd is a leading Business Change & Project Management Consultancy business operating throughout Ireland and UK and specialising in the delivery of Business Change & Technical Project Initiatives for our clients.
Our Client is a recognised leader in the Financial Services Sector and we’re actively seeking an experienced Project Manager to take ownership for the delivery of a multi-stream “IT Services” related Project. You will have strong PM experience with a track record of delivering similar projects in the past; solid stakeholder management (up to SMT/Head of Function level) together with an acknowledged delivery track-record. Initial contract is 12 Months with high-likelihood of extending; based in Dublin City Centre (Blended Model).
In this role you will work closely with other members of the business and technology teams; 3rd parties & leverage industry best practices for the delivery of change.
- Responsible for leading & delivering a critical “IT Services” project across three segments for the Group including “IT Service Catalogue”; Associated “Finance Cost Model” & “Service Now” Project deployment/introduction to achieve optimum business objectives.
- Demonstrates business and technical acumen to ensure deliverables and expected outcomes align with the Business Case.
- Develop integrated project plans demonstrating strong financial and project acumen (including cost estimates, budget, resourcing requirements), applying appropriate estimation models, and refine and manage performance against them, customizing project planning methods to suit the project.
- Manage Project budgets and costs, and provide estimates and forecasts.
- Engage & collaborate with governance stakeholders including Senior Management / Head of Function / Board level.
- Perform risk planning and analysis (qualitative & quantitative), including risk identification and risk response planning.
- Execute, track and monitor progress to Project Plan and communicate the appropriate information to all relevant project team members and stakeholders.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- 7+ years as a Senior Project Manager in an IT Service/Technology Delivery environment.
- Have experience of working in the Financial Services sector
- Experience with delivery of IT Services related projects in a large FS Organisation.
- Ability to rapidly acquire new knowledge and skills and apply creative thinking to solve problems while understanding the organization’s vision, purpose, and values.
- Demonstrated management & Delivery of full Project lifecycles for multiple initiatives or workstreams varying in complexity and stakeholders, ensuring the effective execution of large or complex projects to deliver a product or solution that satisfies stakeholder expectations and achieves project success criteria (schedule, budget, team cohesion, regulatory, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to work in an ambiguous environment and to adapt to changes quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information and make good decisions or recommendations in ambiguous or difficult situations.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills.
If interested; please forward your CV together with details of your availability & rate expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org