Highly skilled, agile contractors may be key for you during this period of uncertainty and business recovery to keep critical programs delivering and/or minimise business recovery timeframes
Most industries and businesses are under significant pressure to keep delivering strategic and business critical programmes & projects with a view to minimising business recovery time frames due to the current global pandemic or will soon find themselves in the chaos of re-mobilising where programmes and projects were unavoidably stalled or put on hold.
As a Business Change Executive or Senior Delivery Manager you may now also find yourself impacted by the following scenarios:
- Permanent Hiring moratoriums while your organisation assesses business impacts and its overall recovery strategy
- Protracted timeframes associated with the hiring process and on-boarding of permanent hires
- Immediate requirements for agile and adaptable resources, familiar with your industry who can hit the ground running and do so remotely (if/as required)
Employers group Ibec recently launched a proposed economic recovery plan ‘Reboot & Re-imagine’; this report also contains the results of a survey of 550 CEO’s of Ibec member firms
72% of respondents said they expected to return to pre-Covid-19 levels of demand within a year of restrictions being lifted
73% of firms cited more remote working as the biggest long-term implication of Covid-19.
A number of well known, large scale organisations have also announced that they intend to continue with remote working, where possible, indefinitely! So, the requirement for highly skilled and adaptable resources with the ability to be effective and deliver without extensive on-site onboarding programs has never been greater.
How can Casseo help you navigate your way through these very challenging times and keep you delivering against your strategic change roadmap;
- We understand your business: Casseo is led by industry leading experts (not recruiters). Our directors and accounts managers have worked in Business Change and Delivery roles for many years; so when you engage Casseo, be assured that we understand your challenges & requirements and have the experience to assign experienced contractors accordingly so you don’t have to invest a significant amount of time in the interview and selection process
- Turnaround & Onboarding: Casseo can provide contractors with immediate availability with an exact skills match to ensure you get the best possible delivery result for your Programme/Project initiative.
- Adaptive & Agile Resources: Our contractors are used to working across a range of assignments, stepping into programs at various stages of their lifecycle and working remotely.
- Cost effective: Contractors are provided on a fully-inclusive daily rate basis, there are no hidden costs. This combined with the benefits of contractors ability to hit the ground running means it is generally less costly than a fully-loaded permanent hire
- Flexible: Contractors can be engaged for short term periods to get you through a peak in demand or simply to strengthen your existing delivery team with specific skill sets that may not exist in your permanent resource pool. Also, as your skills requirements change, it allows you the flexibility to adjust your resources to suit specific demand at any time to ensure optimum delivery capability.
Who we are:
- We are a leading Project Management & consultancy firm offering a full range of Business Change & Project Delivery services with a proven reputation for delivering results.
- Over 20+ years in business.
- We have a network of over 300+ Programme/Project Management delivery & change experts.
- Established Track record of delivering Business Change & IT Programmes across a range of sectors including Financial Services; Pharma; Medical Devices; Public Sector and Multi-National organisations with leading brands & household names as key clients.
We understand your business and the business of change
To discuss your specific requirements in confidence
Contact us at:
Dublin: +353 (0)1 2300 685 – email@example.com
Munster: +353 (0)65 6840451 – firstname.lastname@example.org
or e-mail us at: email@example.com