Casseo Ltd is a leading Business Change & Project Management Consultancy business operating throughout Ireland and UK and specialising in the delivery of Business Change & IT initiatives. Due to our continued expansion and further ambitious growth targets we are actively looking to appoint a Client Director/Business Development Executive to join our management team and work with us to deliver on our strategic growth plans.
You will have a demonstrable track record of selling large-scale Business Transformation initiatives across our key capabilities: Programme, Portfolio and Project Management, Business Architecture, Business Analysis and PMO.
You will have a proven track record in delivering major transformation programmes while maximising business opportunities and a background of driving sales and contributing to business development across Financial Services, Pharma, Energy or Utilities sectors.
You will have previous consulting experience gained within a large management consultancy or working for a smaller boutique firm.
You will be a commercially astute, ambitious individual who is keen to be part of an exciting business growth journey with likeminded people.
Available to travel as per Business demand
- Identifying and opening up new client accounts & revenue streams
- Ownership and ongoing maintenance of a demonstrable pipeline of leads with the ability to generate sales opportunities
- Key contributor to the company’s overall Business Development strategy
- Responsible for shaping and leading sales meetings and proposals
- Client-site leadership of consulting assignment teams
- Excellent communication, Stakeholder management, problem solving and analytical skills
- Regular Status, Progress & KPI reporting
Role can be based in either our Dublin or Clare offices.
To discuss further please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Leadership team will be in touch to arrange a follow up call/meeting to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.